Advisory Sales Engineer - Governance, Risk and Compliance
Advisory Sales Engineer - Governance, Risk and Compliance
Location - Madrid or Barcelona
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Advisory Sales Engineer on our RSA Salesteam in Bracknell.
This role sits within RSA Security, part of Dell Technologies.
RSA is the leader in the Integrated Risk Management marketplace with our award-winning RSA Archer Suite addressing all facets of governance, risk and compliance (GRC). Would you like to be part of a successful sales team winning together with our partners to help our clients in this growing market sector and exciting space?
We are expanding our team and looking for a team player to not only collaborates but someone who is actively committed to our growth and forming a deep understanding of needs and connecting with our clients and prospects to build strong relationships and become their trusted advisor.
This role is responsible for providing presales consultancy working closely with the sales account manager and our partners to secure the product win with both prospects and expansion of current programs within our existing clients. The responsibility is aligned to RSA’s Integrated Risk Management (IRM) RSA Archer Suite addressing governance, risk and compliance (GRC) needs.
The Advisory SE owns the technology relationships, provides thought leadership in the risk and security market to our clients and at industry events. Responsible for the execution of all product related interactions of customer engagements, acting as a risk evangelist, with a clear understanding of risk & sales execution plans.
- Actively and independently provides insights into customer and industry directions and communicates key corporate messaging
- Team player, with the ability to inspire excellence in other presales colleagues
- Ambassador of the RSA brand both internally and externally
- Accomplished technology coach and guide, consistently looking to for opportunities to knowledge share with your colleagues, partners and our clients
- Drive business development campaigns and support marketing activities across the region.
- Work with local sales team to provide “engagement advice” in the form of go to market (GTM) plan definition and implementation as appropriate
- Capture and coordinate requirements gathering with customers and prospects
- Focused on partnering with sales to secure the product win for new business and expansion of customers’ existing GRC programs.
- Create and deliver custom presentations and demonstrations to customers and prospects around their IRM/GRC software requirements.
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposals, RFPs and RFIs, (RFx)
- Conduct and lead customer evaluations including Proof-of-Concepts (PoC’s)
- Aligns with the services delivery function within RSA and our alliance partners to ensure relevant requirements are scoped ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Significant experience as an IT/Security presales engineer.
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure, operations, and enterprise security principles as well as knowledge of governance, risk and compliance and business processes.
- Ability to solve problems as well as simplify complexity for business audiences.
- Ability to be persuasive in front of customers.
- Able to sustain a positive attitude and work effort when faced with adversity.
- Experience with Security Operations Centers and Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Fluent in Spanish and English – written and oral
- Active Directory and LDAP – Provisioning tools solutions
- Web Services: SAML, SOAP, DCOM, JAVA etc.
- SaaS Platforms: Salesforce, O365, etc..
- Applications: Citrix, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft OWA, Microsoft IWA, RDBMS, Apache Web Server, etc.
- Networking experience: TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc. Cisco (routers, switches, VPN or Storage a plus)
- CISSP or similar is highly desirable.
- Travel of up to 50% of time will be required for this position.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to shape future approaches to selling world-class innovation on the global stage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Job Family: Engineering RSA Sales Job ID: R051044
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.
Notice of filing of labor condition applications
Important information about an email scam directed at potential candidates
Dell does not have any policy of demanding money from candidates for attending interviews or for providing job offers. Genuine job openings in Dell are posted on the Dell career website and any job applications received by Dell will be reviewed and taken forward on merit based on the requirement within the company.
The general public is hereby cautioned not to respond to or interact with any individual/entity who/which issues any emails/letters making demand for money from people on the pretext of being called for interviews/employment in Dell. Dell is not in any way connected/associated with such emails/letters, and therefore, cannot be held liable for the actions of either the perpetrators or the victims. Any person dealing with such individual/entities shall do so at his/her/their own risk and Dell shall not be responsible for any loss/injury arising therefrom. The public in general are also advised not to be attracted or lured by any communications that solicits payment and promises for interviews/employment.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Estamos buscando el candidato adecuado para cubrir este puesto en una empresa apasionante. - Reportando directamente al Director General y al Comité de Dirección se responsabilizará de: - D [...]
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company. - Ensure effective communication to convey a clear management message about Safety and Environment. - Provide coachi [...]
Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website. This may happen as a result of the following: Reference ID: #f4b20010-39c8-11ea-9f60-43 [...]
Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Islas Baleares, España ¿Tienes experiencia en el fascinante sector del Revenue Management del sector Hotelero? ¿Te atreves a asumir nuevos retos profesionales l [...]