The EMEA Supply Chain Operations Intern will work with a team of Planners and Business Managers, distributions Centers and HP Divisions utilizing business systems and data interfaces to extract, analyze and summarize information for use by all Planning and Business teams and management. In this position the intern will also learn on ERP systems like MFG, parameter maintenance and logics. This position is a great opportunity to gain experience in all topics related to SC (inventory, planning, order fulfillment, costs,...)
You will be working in a multicultural team with international users and doing cross-functional collaborations with all the members of the team,.
What you will do
- Supporting the order fullfillment team of one of the EMEA regions
- Participating in several automatization projects and robotics for improving the current processes
- Supporting the planning team and help on the current projects
- Plan and interact with the other teams of the business in order to align all the details of the deliveries
We are looking for a dynamic student interested in Supply Chain for an exciting international career that offers plenty of challenges with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Student in the 3rd or 4th course of Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or related fields of study (with at least 50% of the Degree ECTS credits passed)
- Good English level
- Other languages are valuable
- Desire to develop/learn from supply chain
- Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
- Good teamwork skills, but also the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Data centricity
- Responsible and accurate
- Proactive attitude
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are looking for a Channel Partner Service Manager that will be accountable for developing, managing and monitoring, Channel Partners support structure and performance, enabling business growth whil [...]
As a Traffic and Conversion Specialist, you will define and drive coop marketing campaigns, evaluate return on advertising spend across touch-points and impact on incremental business. You will wor [...]
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, [...]
Act as a Consultant for Customer Facing teams and Implement eBusiness solutions for Customers Ensure consistent capability deployment across EMEA and leverage best practices Accountable for qual [...]