What you?ll do on a typical day:
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees requesting HR assistance, respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs; escalate complex issues to appropriate team member.
- Meet with managers and employees to discuss personnel issues and provide guidance on resolving the issues; provide guidance to employees on leaves of absence and assist with employee relations investigations.
- Provide operational support to the HR team including creating offer letters, responding to unemployment claims, conducting employment verifications and updating HRIS; conduct onboarding activities and exit interviews.
- Keep abreast of changes to the regulatory environment,
legal requirements and government reporting regulations to ensure business unit posting requirements and all policies/procedures are managed within compliance parameters; prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or company needs.
- Maintain the job description library, ensuring the most current documents are filed in the appropriate document structure; update current job descriptions when needed.
- Maintain employee personnel files; ensure compliance with retention schedules and conduct periodic audits of files/forms; conduct HR audits in accordance with the cyclical calendar of audits; conduct ad hoc research for HR management.
- Manage the employee commute option program to include bus passes and car pool administration; conduct the annual survey for the state and make recommendations regarding compliance.
- Provide input to the design and development of company-wide HR initiatives and programs to ensure alignment with business needs; participate in special projects or committees, and manage employee events.
What You Need To Succeed
At a minimum, you?ll need:
- Associate degree in Business or HR.
- 3 years of HR experience with broad exposure to all functional HR areas, or any suitable combination of education, experience and training.
- Solid working knowledge of employment laws.
It?d be great if you also have:
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification.
- Experience with HR software, preferably Success Factors; experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Strong project and time management skills with ability to multitask, meet deadlines and manage customer expectations; demonstrated analytical capabilities with ability to effectively identify and resolve problems in high-visibility, high-stress situations.
- Effective organizational and leadership skills; use a variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes or cultures.
- Ability to show compassion without compromising the integrity of company policies, procedures or legislated requirements; strong customer service orientation with the ability to maintain a professional, friendly demeanor.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills; ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and get along with diverse personalities.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Tienes experiencia en call center y además dominas italiano y/o inglés Esta es tu oportunidad!.Tienes experiencia en call center y además dominas italiano y/o inglés Esta es tu oportunidad! [...]
Imprescindible/valorable experiencia previa en puesto similar. Imprescindible/valorable experiencia en riego. Imprescindible/valorable en montaje de alcorques Imprescindible/valorable en trat [...]
Acabas de finalizar la carrera de Derecho, ADE o Económicas y estas buscando la oportunidad de tener tu primera experiencia dentro de una empresa multinacional de servicios BPO, estamos contratando p [...]
Se ofrece contrato estable, con posibilidad de pasar a plantilla de empresa. Jornada completa..Se ofrece contrato estable, con posibilidad de pasar a plantilla de empresa. Jornada completa. [...]