What you?ll do on a typical day:
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees requesting HR assistance, respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs; escalate complex issues to appropriate team member.
- Meet with managers and employees to discuss personnel issues and provide guidance on resolving the issues; provide guidance to employees on leaves of absence and assist with employee relations investigations.
- Provide operational support to the HR team including creating offer letters, responding to unemployment claims, conducting employment verifications and updating HRIS; conduct onboarding activities and exit interviews.
- Keep abreast of changes to the regulatory environment,
legal requirements and government reporting regulations to ensure business unit posting requirements and all policies/procedures are managed within compliance parameters; prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or company needs.
- Maintain the job description library, ensuring the most current documents are filed in the appropriate document structure; update current job descriptions when needed.
- Maintain employee personnel files; ensure compliance with retention schedules and conduct periodic audits of files/forms; conduct HR audits in accordance with the cyclical calendar of audits; conduct ad hoc research for HR management.
- Manage the employee commute option program to include bus passes and car pool administration; conduct the annual survey for the state and make recommendations regarding compliance.
- Provide input to the design and development of company-wide HR initiatives and programs to ensure alignment with business needs; participate in special projects or committees, and manage employee events.
What You Need To Succeed
At a minimum, you?ll need:
- Associate degree in Business or HR.
- 3 years of HR experience with broad exposure to all functional HR areas, or any suitable combination of education, experience and training.
- Solid working knowledge of employment laws.
It?d be great if you also have:
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification.
- Experience with HR software, preferably Success Factors; experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Strong project and time management skills with ability to multitask, meet deadlines and manage customer expectations; demonstrated analytical capabilities with ability to effectively identify and resolve problems in high-visibility, high-stress situations.
- Effective organizational and leadership skills; use a variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes or cultures.
- Ability to show compassion without compromising the integrity of company policies, procedures or legislated requirements; strong customer service orientation with the ability to maintain a professional, friendly demeanor.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills; ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and get along with diverse personalities.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Requerimientos Nivel Profesional buscado MANDOS INTERMEDIOS, ENCARGADOS DE INSTALACIONES, DIRECTORES DE ÁREA DIRECTORES DE GRANDES DEPARTAMENTOS, ETC. Permisos de conducir requeridos BAUT [...]
Imprescindible experiencia previa en puestos similar. Imprescindible experiencia en limpieza de oficinas, pisos, hoteles o similares. Valorable tener carné de conducir y vehículo propio Co [...]
Tienes ganas de trabajar Quieres desarrollar tu carrera profesional en el mundo de la contabilidad y finanzas Tu oportunidad está aquí.Tienes ganas de trabajar Quieres desarrollar tu carrera profesi [...]
Funciones que desarrollará serán las propias de camarero/a dando servicio a los clientes, servicio de comandas, realización de servicio de barra y sala, con dominio de bandeja. Imprescindible m [...]