Ontruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
Ontruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems.
We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
Ontruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
To learn more, visit www.ontruck.com and a recent analysis by our investor.
About The Department
As Product Operations, you’ll be the first member of the team, working directly with product management, design, engineering and data & analytics. You’ll be responsible for building strong connections with user-facing teams (ops, sales, etc.), empowering them with product knowledge, ensuring a right product feedback loop, and coordinating smooth, high-quality feature launches. In some cases, you will also work directly with top users, learning more about their use cases and problems as you help them get more out of the product. This role is highly cross-functional and will be a critical lever for us to deliver more value to more users, faster. What you’ll do:
- Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around the processes for experiments, launches, and global rollouts.
- Make sure user-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc).
- In general, setup, manage, and optimize any non-technical processes that help your product/eng team meet its goals more efficiently. Build processes for scale.
Build Strong Product Feedback Loops
- Work with user-facing teams (and in some cases with users directly) to collect, quantify & communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development. Up-level the understanding of how the product is being used in the real world.
- Help translate top user insights into product solutions.
- Surface use-cases and edge-cases from around the world. Work with country teams to validate requirements and proposed product solutions.
Scale Product Knowledge Throughout the Company
- Serve as a central expert, and maintain an updated central source of truth for information about your team’s products. Partner with user-facing teams to help them make more tailored content for specific audiences.
- Regularly provide updates on your products and progress in Product Ops team-wide channels (internal newsletters, internal webinars, etc)
Build a Global, Cross-functional Community
- To smoothly facilitate the above activities, you will partner closely with other functions like marketing, operations, sales, product management, and others.
- Identify and actively build connections with relevant subject matter experts across the company to surface insights, to get them excited about what your team is building, and to pave the way for smoother future rollouts.
- Serve as a central point of contact for inbound requests from other teams, responding (or appropriately routing them).
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Can develop a deep understanding of a complex product and its complex use-cases
- You enjoy analyzing user feedback and using these insights to drive product improvements.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills. You’re great at explaining highly technical topics to technical and non technical audiences, with a talent for building empathy for user problems.
- Have strong project management skills.
- 2+ years working experience in product operations, product management, or operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- A passion for delivering an outstanding user experience, and helping others
- Strong project and stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience executing cross-functional work, and working with 3rd parties to drive execution
- A can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Triage problems and channel feedback to engineering teams
- Proven process improvement experience and love making things more efficient
- Experience (or eagerness to learn) on SQL and using data to identify trends, generate insights and problem solving
- Availability and willingness to travel regularly to our different European countries to work with our local teams
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Titulación en Administración de empresas, Contabilidad, Finanzas, similares o afines. Sólida base económica y contable con profundos conocimientos del PGC y sus adaptaciones sectoriales. Experi [...]
.Formación Superior Técnica. .Experiencia mínima de 8 años en la Dirección de fábrica Industrial, transformación,...en entorno multinacional. .Se requiere alta capacidad de planificación [...]
Nuestro cliente, líder mundial en la gestión inteligente y sostenible de recursos del sector medio ambiente , precisa incorporar un / a Secretario / a de Dirección, para sus oficinas ubicadas en Ba [...]
Imprescindible: Nivel de estudios mínimo: ESO. Disponibilidad para trabajar 6 horas/día de lunes a viernes. Informática: nivel usuario. Habilidades comerciales, orientación al cliente [...]